Thursday, August 14, 2008

Twilight addict!!

Ok so I went to Utah a few weeks ago and my girlfriend introduced me to Twilight! She told me it was a really good book that I had to read it. Well it wasn't long before I heard more and more about how Great it really was. So I knew I had to get this book. Wow, thats a big book, I've never read one that big.... no time ya know. Ha Ha Ha! It's been 12 days and I'm now on book 4!!! I'm an addict! I can't stand that it's coming to an end! I'm seriously in love w/ a vampire! I've been a serious slacker of a mom too! What has happened to me?? The movie is out in december, I think I need to come back to utah for this event of a life time lol!!
BTW, I had a great time seeing all my friends, I love you all and wished I could have seen the ones I missed! Maybe in December?!
I got to see Sweet Brynn, she's just a doll! I hate that I'm so far away from them! Laura is a great mom!
I'll try to update more often, maybe after my head is out of Forks! LOL

3 comments:

. said...

HAHAHAH! LOL! ditto, I love those books and you are lucky that you got to read all 4 so fast and not wait for the next ones to come out. that was torture!

I wish I could have gone to the wedding and seen you! glad you had fun

The Hytes said...

Hey!! I found your blog from another from the old neighborhood. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! Twilight. I know what you mean about not being the best parent while reading them. My kids ate popcorn & cereal all day while I read book 2.
check out our blog.. www.hytehappenings@blogspot.com

Kristen said...

I was trying to convince myself to start reading them, since it seems like everyone loves them. But I saw the movie preview. Ewwww. Not interested. Am I lame?