Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Like me or Not!!!

I'm NikiJo! I'm 35, 5'0 short brown hair, brown eyes. I love to watch football and Nascar. I love mustangs and camaros. I miss the 80's, they rocked! I love horses and rodeos and PBR!! I teach water aerobics twice a day and I'm taking sign language classes. Not to foget that I also homeschool my 16 yr old daughter! Who needs all that drama in high school, right!!! I'm a straight shooter and HATE BS!! I tell it like it is, and sometimes to a fault! I've gotten more assertive I think as I've gotten older. And as for those that have known me through the years, you know that I wasn't all that shy about my thoughts to begin with! Now, me as the mom..Well I have 6 kids, 3girls and 3boys! 16,12,9,7,5,and 3!! Plus a foriegn exchange student here and there! Crazy? Yes some say I am, but I like to think I handle things quite well! And I'm NEVER bored and chaos is NOT an option! Now, Me as a wife... I've been married 14 yrs to my complete opposite!!! Therefore, we have VERY well rounded children!!! LOL
Me in a Nut shell! Like me or not!

3 comments:

The Gooch Family said...

Like it or not? I love it! Why do you think I miss having you around this neck of the woods!?!?!?

Kristen said...

Those are all the things we love about you!

. said...

...and we love you! because you are such a unique and fun person.