Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Disney World Last Week!

Well we all survived the 12 hour drive down and back! It was a great week, the kids did great and the weather was perfect!! Although Kirk thought the lines were a bit much I thought they were tolerable. The longest we waited was 50 minuted for the Tower of Terror. But that was our fault for not getting the fast pass. We learned our lesson after that.
I took lots of pictures too, for those that really know me know that I'm not much of a picture taking person. So I am quite excited to make an album.
No, not a scrap book I'm not that talented. But I will make a slide show to show some of the off. Dakota is in most of them, not because shes a camera hog but shes the only one who doesn't mind getting her picture taken. So if I saw something scenery wise I needed a person in it and she would be like "ok!" So you'll see her alot : )
Oh, a bragging moment... for those that don't know it theres a roller coaster called Aerosmiths rock and Roll Coaster and it is WILD. In the Dark, twists and turns and 2 upsidedowns. Well Ammon, he is 7 went on it w/ me!!! He laughed the whole way thru! I was soo proud of him!!! And Hannah, she just turned 5 on the 23rd of May, went on this ride called soaring, it takes you up in the air and really makes you think your Soaring over top mountains, lakes, rivers and oceans! It's very cool but a bit scary and she did it!!! And wanted to do it again!! Cool huh!!
Anyways it was an awesome vacation! But now I'm sick.... I think all that go go go finally caught up to me. Blah! Oh by the way for those that know I had a dr.s Appt yesterday for my heart echo and stress test, I think it went ok, I go to the dr,s today for a follow up and will start wearing the monitor for 21 days on wednesday. So hopefully we'll get answers soon. I'll keep you posted! Oh and Laura has yet to have her baby!!! 3 days over!!! Shes sooo done! Poor baby. She goes to the doctors in a few hours
So we'll see.... I can't wait to go out there in july! See ya then Laura!!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm looking forward to those photos! Are they still in the works, or did you forget because of the new baby? =o)