Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time Flys!!!

I can't believe my little Dakota is old enough to go to prom!!! It feels like yesterday and she was in diapers! Well she has become a beautiful young lady, both on the inside and out! I'm a proud mommy!
Only 11 more days till Laura has her little girl! I can't wait to be a Ya-Ya!
Hang in the girlie the day will be here faster than you know it!
All the other kiddos are doing great, Hannah turns 5 on the 24th! She too is growing up fast! We are leaving for Disney World on Saturday for a week, all 9 of us! I hope to still have hair by the end of this trip! By the way did I mention we are driving!!! Should be intresting to say the least!
till we get back, keep smiling!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Fun pictures! Oh, the memories...

Good luck at Disney World! Sounds like an adventure.

. said...

wow so preciouse I can not beleive that sweet little Dakota went to prom... and that LIMO!! wow she went in style. Dakota you looked so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow time does fly, you might remember me from, ogden, ut. your old neighbors. I became curious one day and asked my mom (who says hello) to see if she could find you, that worked. well I have to get going but email me at traviss.sillitoe@us.army.mil I would enjoy hearing from you all. tell dakota hello for me ;)

Anonymous said...

wow time does fly, you might remember me from, ogden, ut. your old neighbors. I became curious one day and asked my mom (who says hello) to see if she could find you, that worked. well I have to get going but email me at traviss.sillitoe@us.army.mil I would enjoy hearing from you all. tell dakota hello for me ;)