Friday, October 10, 2008

It's been awhile!

I still need to take MORE pictures of the kids, I know, I know! But till then I thought I would fill ya in on the happenings at the Bluth home....
School is in and I now have 4 out of 6 in public school. Hannah is now in Kindergarden and loving it! Ammon is in 2nd and Hunter is in 4th, they both are doing great. Bryton is in the 7th and has made honor role AGAIN!! Dakota is still homeschooled and is a junior this year. Lastly we have sweet MayaRose, shes 3 and is learning her ABC's and 123's.
This fall Hunter is playing football for his second year, yes tackle. He's wide reciever!!! Dakota and Bryton are both on the swim team at the YMCA. I've just started taking Horseback riding lessons and I'm having a blast! Laura and Jessie are doing great, Laura is now a full time stay at home mommy and is loving it! Brynn is beautiful and is 5 months old! She's growing up so fast! I wish I could be out there in Utah to be near them... : (
Well I'll try to take more pics this weekend..... till then keep well

3 comments:

TheOrttFamily said...

Hey girlfriend your alive...hehe..Thanks for the update I am always checkin in!! Your dog is huge....and I would love to see pics of the kids..and horseback riding lessons?? Where do you find the time?? Miss ya...

Kristen said...

A lot to keep up with! Your family is so great. I love hearing new things about them. I can see why you can't find much time to post though!

Kristen said...

Congrats, as of tomorrow, it's been a year. =o)